You want to find the Radio template to create the application and submit it to the PlayStore. XRadio will help you create a radio application for Android with a beautiful material design. You can create a single or multiple radio station all in one with a powerful admin panel.
XRadio – Best Radio Android App Source Code Features
Support Genres, Radios, TopChart Radios, Themes via Admin Panel.
• GDPR Support with Professional dialog to ask USER permission.
• Remote Config UI Design Via Admin panel with many UI options (Flat List, Flat Grid, Card List, Card Grid, Magic Grid,….)
• Support Single Radio or Multi-Radio App. You can switch very easily via Admin Panel with the Remote Config function.
• Support RTL (Right to Left) for some countries.
• Support all radio formats (HTTP, m3u8, m3u, pls, acc, mp3…).
• Support stream from ShoutCast or IceCast.
• TopChart Radios, Search Radios, Themes with paging function.
• Support Creating Radio App without Admin panel.
• Many Themes with Gradient Background Effect. You can remote via server.
• Listen music in background mode with notification control (previous, play, next, pause).
• Built-in Sleep Timer.
• Admob or Facebook Audience Network Support with banner ad and interstitial ad.
• Firebase Analytics Support.
• Support Android 4.2 to Android 9.0.
• Adaptive Icon Supported.
• Migrate to AndroidX now.
• Material Design With many best effects.
• Support headphone control button (Play, Pause, Next, Previous).
• Details document for How to reskin the app
• Java 8 supports Lambda expressions to reduce many codes.