Timeliner is a simple and lightweight WordPress plugin for Elementor to create a timeline for your website in landscape or portrait format. It’s a great way to display events in chronological order, personal / company history, your projects, or any other information.
Such an engaging and fully responsive story helps grab your visitors’ attention and increase conversion. It can automatically adapt from landscape to portrait mode to a certain screen width that you can specify in settings.
Timeliner – Elementor For Timeline you can add any necessary information to your timeline. Customize a display layout of the block: create, delete, reorder or copy each of the elements such as Image, Title, Description, Button. With the available options, you can control the number of timeline entries displayed per screen or specify the first item.
The complement allows you to create as many stories as your project requires, providing space for creativity. Timeline WordPress plugin can be useful for different types of sites like personal/corporate blogs, portfolios, galleries, lifestyle, news portals, and many others.
Timeliner – Elementor For Timeline Features
- Horizontal and vertical display modes
- Changing the timeline display mode depending on the screen width
- Settings the number of visible items
- Setting the start item number
- Custom content of items
- Сustom items layout
- Flexible style settings
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual