Synopter is an easy-to-use weather forecast WordPress plugin. It is based on the OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key with some limitation, but the service provides paid plans to expand the opportunities.
The plugin allows you to add the updated weather data for a specific city through the Elementor widget. Just select your language, time zone, and location to get the weather chart on your WordPress site.
The widget comes with a fully customizable layout to get the most informative weather block that suits your needs. Includes the current weather for a certain location. You can manage the display of different weather features and choose icons for each of them from the library or upload your own icon in SVG format.
No matter what type of site you have, even a small weather block can be a useful item for your visitors. This tool can be especially practical for travel agencies, weather stations, when booking or planning events, or for any company whose activities may depend on weather conditions.
Synopter – Weather For Elementor Features
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Weather characteristics display control
- Supports different languages
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual