Working on your site is always a long and cumbersome process, and it would be a shame if all your hard work went to waste due to misconfiguration or a mistake that may not even be your fault Having a reliable backup solution can help you avoid it. This is where our Super Backup & Clone – Migrate WordPress Plugin comes in.
Super Backup & Clone – Migrate WordPress Plugin Features
- Intuitive Dashboard – Get a quick overview of existing backup instances
- Cloud Sync – Working with a staging & a production server? We got you covered! WP SuperBackup allows you to easily sync across all files, or just the ones you really need between the servers, in just a few minutes. This all happens automatically based on a schedule you define!
- Set up “Snapshots” – You can have one, or any number of backup instances
- Snapshot Logs – Easily track all backup tasks and always know what the current status of your latest backup is
- Instance Migration – If you’ve stored a backup on your trust hard disk drive, this feature allows you to easily import it and migrate it onto your current WordPress installation! You have full control over what files get migrated, so you can make sure they don’t break the installation, once the migration is complete.
- One-Click Restore – Pick any snapshot, click Restore, Done!
- Cloud Snapshots – If you want to be extra safe, the plugin allows you to upload your backups to the cloud, you know, just in case your server burns altogether!
- Backup Destinations – WP SuperBackup supports a plethora of cloud services, including but not limited to your own (s)FTP accounts, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon, OneDrive, Copy.com, RackSpace, etc
- Easy setup – A quick visit to the “General Settings” tab enables you to set up email notifications, define a quota, the backup directory (on the same server), or simply clean up existing backup files
- Self-diagnosis – The “System” panel allows you to run a live check on your server settings and immediately flags any potential issues so that you can address them before you even begin backing up!
- Great Support – Need help or have a question? Fear not! We’ve built in the documentation so you have it, right there, within the WP SuperBackup dashboard, together with a direct link to contact us via our Support system.