WooCommerce offline credit card payment method allows your customers to enter their credit card information on your website and allows you to process the payment manually. For this process to be secure, your site must have an SSL certificate installed and we are saving credit card information in encrypted format.
WooCommerce offline credit card payment method provides high security for encryption and decryption of credit card data. You can safely decrypt your WooCommerce orders.
Offline Credit Card Payment Method WooCommerce Plugin Features
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Securely store credit card details with encryption/decryption.
- Automatic card type detection
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.x and WooCommerce 4.x
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments tab to configure the plugin options.