This Canada Post Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce provides integration with Canada Post and your WooCommerce website. You can provide live shipping rates directly to your customers in their shopping cart and at checkout. Additionally,
It provides up-to-date package information from Canada Post’s package tracking service. This plugin is fully bilingual in English and French (French) and is compatible with WPML, a multilingual plugin for WordPress. Canada Post PDF shipping labels can be created on Woocommerce orders. It can be used to ship in Canada and around the world.
Canada Post WooCommerce Shipping Plugin For Rates, Labels, And Tracking Features
- Live accurate shipping rates directly in Woocommerce shopping cart and checkout page
- Parcel Tracking: Updates your order with Parcel Tracking details when a PIN/Tracking number is added
- Canada Post Shipment Labels can be created. These PDF Labels can be generated on Woocommerce orders
- Shipment labels work for Non-Contract (ie. Small Business/Venture one) as well as contract customers that do not need a Manifest.
- Multiple warehouses. You can now define more than one shipping origin for rates lookup and shipments. It uses geolocation when determining the closest shipment point to the destination postal code.
- Ability to add a markup/margin to shipping rates
- Uses Canada Post’s new Web Services (Not SellOnline) for speed and stability
- Ability to use Shipment Boxes in rates calculation
- Lettermail service that can be set as a flat rate for smaller items or promotions
- Bilingual option in English and French (Translation-ready with Language files (.po/.mo))