Beginner Java Tutorial Step 3: Create Your First Java Project in Eclipse IDE we will show Beginner Java Tutorial Step 3: Create Your First Java Project in Eclipse IDE how to create your first Java project in Eclipse IDE.
How to run the first java application or your first project. Follow these steps:
– Start Eclipse.
– Create a new Java project: File-New-Project.
– Select “Java” from the category list.
– Select “Java Project” in the list of projects. Click Next”.
– Enter a project name in the Project Name field, for example, “Hello World Project”.
– Click “Finish” – It will ask if you want the Java perspective to open.
– Create a new Java class:
– Click the “Create a Java class” button on the toolbar. (This is the icon below “Run” and “Window” with a tooltip that says “New Java Class”).
– Enter “HelloWorld” in the Name field.
– Click the check box indicating that you would like Eclipse to create a “public static void main (String  args)” method.
Click on “Finish”.
– A Java editor for HelloWorld.java will open. In the main method enter the following line. System out print (“Hello world”);
Beginner Java Tutorial Step 3: Create Your First Java Project in Eclipse IDE